TSW100 is the first industrial unmanaged switch from Teltonika Networks. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, four of which support IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Power-over-Ethernet standards (PoE).
Classified as power source equipment (PSE), it enables centralization of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts per port and reducing the effort for installing power. It has 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports for an economical high-bandwidth solution.
Ideal for professional high bandwidth applications to provide both: reliable data connection and power supply.
4 x PoE ports with 802.3af and 802.3at support Mounting
DIN rail and surface mounting options
Rugged aluminium housing Plug-N-Play
No additional configuration needed
Total power budget at PSE up to 120 W Ethernet
5 x Gigabit Ethernet with speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues