PDUs or to call them by their full title: Power Distribution Units are an essential tool for any business not wishing to be hit by an unexpected power overload. A PDU will warn you before any critical data centre failures occur.
We love a good countdown here at Comms Express, and with our new blog, we investigate the Top Ten PDUs here at Comms Express. So without further ado here we go…with a couple more thrown in for good measure!
- User Interface display for local access
- Environmental monitoring port for external temperature/humidity probe
- The Rack PDU has thirteen (13) C13 outlets.
- Power cord – The Rack PDU has an IEC-320 C20 inlet and can be used with a detached power cord (not provided).
- Rack-Mountable – Includes horizontal, vertical, and tool-less mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most – in the racks near the equipment.
- Wide range of input and output connections – Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip
CAN In/Out ports for network port sharing 3-metre power cord terminates with an IEC309 32A input connector
Tough 1.5U aluminum extrusion Shrouded switch with switch cover
These Mixed Socket PDUs provide a space-saving solution where both IEC C13 UK Sockets are required. All PDUs are supplied with a 3mt lead and Neon switch with protective cover.
- Comms Express offers a range of PDUs with IEC C13 and C19 sockets with an integrated locking feature.
- Built within the socket housing, the integrated locking mechanism is protected against vibration & external elements that can easily dislodge external locking clips or guides.
- Device power, peak power, apparent power, power factor and energy.
- Various levels of access: Super User, Administrator, Device-User, Read-Only, Outlet User, and NetworkOnly User (These are protected by user name and password requirements).
2. PDU with UK 13Amp Plug Sockets
- Robust all aluminum housing
- IEC 320 C13 Sockets
3-metre input lead Compatible with all our cabinets
So hopefully one of the above recommended PDUs can meet your requirements, For questions around PDU Input Connectors, PDU Output Connectors or PDU’s please get in touch with one of the Comms Express team who will be more than happy to discuss your requirements with you.