Mains Adaptor PS-P EIAJ
12 V power supply
• Input voltage: 100-240 V AC, 1.5 A
• Output voltage: 12 V DC, 3.33 A
• Output power: 40 WOutput power: 40 W
• 90 degree 5.5 x 3.3 mm barrel connector plug
• Suitable for use in indoor locations
Mains adaptor PS-P UK for Axis 215 PTZ
AXIS Mains Adapter 12 V DC 40 W
Mains power supply with barrel connector. IEC-C13 mains cable is not included.
AXIS Mains Adapter 48 V DC 90 W
Mains power supply for AXIS Companion Recorder with DIN connector. IEC-C13 mains cable is not included.
AXIS Power Supply PS24 240 W
For damp and wet locations
• Input: 100–240 V AC, 4.0 A
• 277 V AC, 1.2 A (277 V AC for North America only)
• Output: 24 V DC, 10 A, 240 W
• Operating temperature: -40 to 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F)
AXIS Power Supply PS24 240 W is IP67-rated and suitable for use in damp and wet locations. The operating temperature range is from -40 to 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F). If used in temperatures above 50 °C, the maximum output power decreases to a minimum of 60% at 70 °C. The power supply is suitable in environments with a humidity of 20–95 %RH.
AXIS T8008 PS24
24 V DC power supply
• Input: 115–230 V AC, 50–60 Hz, 3.4 A
• Output: 24 V DC, 10.4 A, 250 W
• Operating temperature: -40–85 °C
• Humidity: 10–100 %RH
AXIS T8008 PS24 is an IP64-rated power supply.
AC input cable: AWG18x3C, L: 400 mm (15.7 in)
DC output cable: AWG14x2C, L: 400 mm (15.7 in)
GP2 CCTV Panel 1 PS 24 V
Explosion-protected 24 V AC power supply
• Certified for ATEX, IECEx and EAC
• Input: 24/115/230 V AC
• Output: 24 V AC
• Operating temperature: -40 °C-55 °C (-40 °F-131 °F)
This power supply is made of 316 stainless steel with a corrosion-resistant epoxy paint finish. It is pre-mounted with fuses, terminals, RJ45 coupler and 115/230 V AC transformer, which provides 24 V AC for ATEX and EAC certified explosion-protected cameras. The input power is available at 120 V AC, 230 V AC, or 24 V AC.
The power supply has three M20 cable entries and a fourth plugged entry. It is also compliant with Ex II 2GD, Ex d IIB Gb, Ex tb IIIC Db IP66 certifications. The operating temperature ranges between -40 °C and 55 °C (-40 °F and 131 °F).
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s