The outdoor-ready midspan is IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated, with extended temperature range from -40 °C to 65 °C (-40 °F to 149 °F) at certain output power. The midspan offers surge protection for both the AC and the PoE ports ensuring the indoor equipment is protected from outdoor surges. Thanks to the IP66-rated RJ45 connectors, there is no need to open the outdoor midspan, just connect the mains cable and the network video product.
Axis High Power over Ethernet midspans and splitters offer an easy, fast and cost-effective solution for powering network video products - specifically PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) and PTZ dome network cameras - without the need to install power outlets and electrical cabling.
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues