AXIS W800 System Controller is a standalone unit, which makes it exceptionally easy and cost-effective to add more docking stations and cameras whenever you want.
Supports up to five docking stations
Cost-effectiveness and scalability
Easy camera management
Cost-effective and scalable
AXIS W800 System Controller makes adding new cameras and docking stations cost-effective and easy. Most system controllers for body worn systems are built into camera docking stations. This means every single docking station contains a relatively expensive and sensitive component – the system controller.
And every time you add new cameras to your system or need to replace a docking station, you’re paying for a new system controller. But AXIS W800 System Controller is different. Because it’s a standalone unit, one AXIS W800 System Controller supports up to five docking stations and 40 cameras.
A single interface. Fast offloading
AXIS W800 System Controller provides a single integration and management point for your body worn solution. By linking multiple controllers, you can easily manage any number of cameras via one interface. AXIS W800 System Controller supports fast, reliable video offloading (100Mbit per camera). So your cameras are ready to use again right away.
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues