APC Replacement Battery Cartridge #119 with 2 Year Warranty
The UXBP is a large Battery Pack module designed to be used with a SmartUPS system to provide a significant increase in on-battery runtime for your protected equipment.
Genuine APC RBC(TM) are tested and certified for compatibility to restore UPS performance to the original specifications.
Includes: All required connectors, Battery recycling guide, Installation guide, Reusable packaging
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
Long battery life
Designed by APC by Schneider Electric exclusively for APC UPS's for complete compatibility with the intelligent battery management system.
Guaranteed UPS compatibility
Tested and approved to restore the performance of your APC UPS. Maintains UPS safety certifications (UL, VDE, CSA) and lifetime equipment protection policy (as applicable).
Re-usable packaging with clear instructions on how to properly dispose of spent batteries.
Convenient, easy and green.
Prepaid postage to a nearby recycling partner
Insures that almost 100% of the old battery is recycled, protecting the environment (availability varies by country).
Fully assembled for easy hot-swap installation
APC RBCs are safe, reliable and contain a minimum number of connections saving valuable time. Because APC RBCs are hot-swappable, no network downtime is required in order to install them.
1. Remove the five (5) phillips screws securing the battery door/front panel to the Battery Pack.
2. Tilt the battery door/front panel forward, then lift it away from the cabinet.
3. Position the batteries on the floor in front of the cabinet. The terminals should be up and to the inside of the cabinet. Note the gray couplers (4) located inside the cabinet, one for each battery.
4. Select a battery and, using firm pressure, slide the battery all the way to the rear of the cabinet.
5. Connect the battery’s coupler to the matching coupler located on the cabinet wall.
6. Select the second battery and move it into place
7. Connect the second battery’s coupler to the matching coupler mounted on the side of the enclosure and route the battery cable over the top of the battery. Warning! Do not connect the batteries together.
8. If you have a UXBP24L, proceed to Section 4.4.4. If you have a UXBP24 or UXABP48, repeat steps 5 through 7 for the front battery pair.
9. Refer to Section 4.4.4 for Test Instructions before replacing the battery door/front panel.
Additional information can be found in the User Guide PDF file