BAT120 - UNINTERRUPTABLE POWER SUPPLY
BAT120 is the first uninterrupted power supply from Teltonika Networks. BAT120 is equipped with two 4-pin DC ports for power input and output. The input voltage ranges from 9V to 30V and output of 12VDC when operated from the battery.
Acting as an uninterrupted power source, BAT120 provides enough power from two 18650 Li-Io cells to keep a compatible Teltonika Networks device working for up to 6 hours. BAT120 has reverse and overvoltage protection for input and 3A overcurrent protection for output as safety features.
This rugged and reliable uninterrupted power source is perfect for applications that require constant connectivity from their Teltonika Networks devices even when power outages or fluctuations occur.
Lasts up to 6 hours
DIN rail and surface mounting option
Can be set up with a router for custom alerts
Small in size
Reverse polarity & Overvoltage Rugged aluminum housing protection
Rugged aluminum housing
Product Benefits • BAT120 can provide stable electricity to compatible devices for up to 6 hours.
• BAT120 delivers a signal to a compatible Teltonika Networks device that the main power supply has been lost, allowing it to send out a custom alert.
• BAT120 can be mounted on a DIN rail for easy installation in server rooms and other mounted solutions.
Full specification and details can be found in the Product Datasheet PDF file
An instruction manual can be found in the Product Datasheet PDF file
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s