Cisco Catalyst 9300 24-Port PoE Switch
Catalyst 9300 24-port 1G copper, with fixed 4x1G SFP uplinks, PoE+ Network Essentials
A secure workplace. Anywhere. Everywhere.
Transform your network for the demands of hybrid work. Build a secure foundation that unlocks automation, simplicity, and insights.
• Twice the density at a lower cost. New features packed into Cisco IOS XE Software.
• End to end integrated security solution. Detect and stop threats, even with encrypted traffic.
• Simplified automation and assurance: goal-based policies are created once centrally, applied network-wide.
• Accelerate changes with programmability, supporting open standards and APIs.
Built to reimage connection, reinforce security and redefine experience
Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series switches are Cisco’s lead stackable enterprise access switching platform and as part of the Catalyst 9000 family, are build to transform your network to handle a hybrid world where the workplace is anywhere, endpoints could be anything, and applications are hosted all over the place.
The Catalyst 9300 Series, including the new Catalyst 9300X models, continues to shape the future with continued innovation that helps you reimagine connections, reinforce security and redefine the experience for your hybrid workforce big and small.
Up to 1TB of stacking bandwidth - With Stackwise-1T, Catalyst 9300 switches are the industry’s highest-density stacking bandwidth solution with the most flexible uplink architecture
Flexible and dense uplink offerings - with 100G, 40G, 25G, Multigigabit, 10G, and 1G modular uplinks
Mixed Stacking with Backward Compatibility - Stack your Catalyst 9300X fiber switches with Catalyst 9300 and Catalyst 9300X Multigigabit switches, bringing stackable high-speed fiber to the access
Highest Multigigabit Ports - With standalone and Stackwise-1T, Catalyst 9300X models enable 48 mGig ports in standalone and 448 mGig ports with an 8-member stack
Highest 90W UPOE+ Density - Enable your OT/IT needs with up to 36 ports of 90W UPOE+ for standalone or 288 ports of 90W UPOE+ with a 8-member stack.
StackPower with Backward Compatibility - Enable power resiliency with higher power budgets in mixed Catalyst 9300 and Catalyst 9300X stack.
100G IPsec in hardware - With the new 2.0Sec UADP ASIC, the Catalyst 9300X comes with 100G line rate IPsec to enable various options for new edge connectivity
Secure Tunnel connectivity - With the new edge, the C9300X enables secure connections to Secure Internet Gateway, Cloud Service Providers and Site to Site connectivity using IPsec tunnel with AES-256 Encryption and speeds up to 100G.
Enhanced Application Hosting - With 2x capacity and additional RAM, QAT, and 2 x 10G AppGig Ports, multiple Cisco Signed performance savvy applications can be hosted on Catalyst 9300X
ThousandEyes Enabled - End-to-end visualization of the path from campus/branch to clouds/DC with Cisco ThousandEyes Network and Application Synthetics (included with Cisco DNA Advantage licenses)
Investment Protection - Catalyst 9300X redundant fans and power supplies, data stack and StackPower cables are backward compatible with the Catalyst 9300.
Power your network for the future
Deliver a more secure, sustainable experience that combines speed and scale with advanced automation and analytics.
Transform your workplace
Get the bandwidth, speed, and scale you need to support your hybrid teams, however they choose to work.
Secure your network from the inside out
Empower your network with built-in encryption and advanced AI/ML for continuous zero-trust security.
Manage your network, your way
Deliver exceptional network experiences with the Cisco DNA Center platform or cloud monitoring for Catalyst.
Build sustainability into your network
Use the network as the foundation for smarter, more sustainable buildings that are energy-efficient and promote the occupants' well-being.
Cisco IOS XE opens a completely new paradigm in network configuration, operation, and monitoring through network automation. Cisco’s automation solution is open, standards-based, and extensible across the entire lifecycle of a network device. The various automation mechanisms are outlined below.
• Automated device provisioning is the ability to automate the process of upgrading software images and installing configuration files on Cisco Catalyst switches when they are being deployed in the network for the first time. Cisco provides both turnkey solutions such as Plug and Play and off-the-shelf tools such as Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) and Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) that enable an effortless and automated deployment.
• API-driven configuration is available with modern network switches such as the Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series. It supports a wide range of automation features and provides robust open APIs over NETCONF and RESTCONF and GNMI using YANG data models for external tools, both off-the-shelf and custom built, to automatically provision network resources.
• Granular visibility enables model-driven telemetry to stream data from a switch to a destination. The data to be streamed is identified through subscription to a data set in a YANG model. The subscribed data set is streamed to the destination at specified intervals. Additionally, Cisco IOS XE enables the push model. It provides near-real-time monitoring of the network, leading to quick detection and rectification of failures.
• Seamless software upgrades and patching supports OS resilience. Cisco IOS XE supports patching, which provides fixes for critical bugs and security vulnerabilities between regular maintenance releases. This support lets you add patches without having to wait for the next maintenance release.
Built to reimagine connections, reinforce security and redefine experience, the Catalyst 9000 family, including the new Catalyst 9000X models, offers versatile design for more flexible operations. The Catalyst 9000 family also assures a more secure experience, and brings exceptional speed and scale to the table. Catalyst 9000 switches lead the industry with the first 400G interfaces in Enterprise, first Silicon One ASICs for campus, full mGig and UPOE+ ports, converged switching and routing, and continuous zero-trust security.
Transform the workspace for hybrid work with a powerful platform that provides the broadest range of bandwidth, speed, scale, and power required for today’s more immersive experiences, big and small. Secure the network from inside to outside by leveraging enhanced computational power and advanced AI/ML to apply continuous zero trust security anywhere it’s needed. Future proof design so IT can work smarter not harder, with converged switching/routing capabilities, enhanced app-hosting and more config automations for a smarter, more agile campus and branch.
Full specification and details can be found in the Product Datasheet PDF file