Terminal Block to 3.5 mm Audio Extension
For connecting a microphone to a camera
• For use with Axis microphones
• For 3.5 mm audio jack
• Compatible with selected AXIS P32 cameras
Terminal Block to 3.5 mm Audio Extension is an extension for Axis network video products with terminal block audio connection.
AXIS Digital Audio Extension Kit
Extends AXIS T8355 Digital Microphone
• Extension of up to 100 m (328 ft)
• Connects to RJ45 network cable
AXIS Digital Audio Extension Kit can be paired with AXIS T8355 Digital Microphone to transmit the digital audio signal with a network cable up to 100 m (358 ft). The cable can be safely placed near power cables and cables carrying high-frequency signals. This makes the microphone perfect for surveillance situations where the network product is installed in a control room away from the audio source, for example, in casinos and airport security controls.
AXIS Audio Extension Cable B
Extension cable for selected microphones
• 3.5 mm connector
• Length 5 m (16.4 ft)
The extension cable can be paired with selected Axis microphones. This allows you to transmit the audio signal up to 5 m (16.4 ft) from the microphone to the network camera.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s