The Liebert IS-WEBRT3N card is a new generation SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) UPS monitoring product. The card permits remote control of the UPS and enables reporting its current status.
The IS-WEBRT3N card is simple and easy to install: insert the card into a compatible UPS, install the Liebert DeskPro-Net™ software on the included CD on a Windows® operating system and configure the IP address. All other configuration may be done with a Web browser.
The IS-WEBRT3N card also provides shut-down, using Power Insight, for different operating systems. It can be configured to send a shut-down command for such events as utility power failure and low battery.
NOTE: Anti-virus software may prevent the identification of devices. If no cards are detected, disable the anti-virus software. After the card is identified, you may re-enable anti-virus software without interfering with device monitoring.
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues