In case of any electrical problem - supply cut, peak voltage or line drop - the main function of an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) is to protect the connected loads and continue supplying power to your computer network, either from the batteries or by voltage regulation.
It is very important to monitor the UPS to see whether it is working properly at all times, so that it can notify us of its correct operation and/or manage the complete and ordered closure of our computer network. This is why installation of an Ethernet Network card in the UPS is necessary, so that it can autonomously manage the different functions required by our computer network.
The functions incorporated in these cards will be able to satisfy the most demanding requirements of IT administrators. They are quick to configure, which facilitates your work, have extensive options for monitoring and personalisation of events, complete off/on options (wake on lan) of our physical or virtual server farm, SNMP (v2, v3) and MODBUS gateway (tcp), and are especially useful for security purposes allowing the use of SSL through digital certificates belonging to the client. They also allow the connection and management of temperature / humidity probes, SMS sending via a GSM modem, and management of voltage-free contacts.
Salicru RS-485 Modbus Card
Telescopic slides for SLC TWIN RT2 / SPS ADVANCE RT2 models (UPSs or battery packs), to be adapted to cabinets with depths between 480mm and 780mm. The maximum weight per equipment of this slides is 60Kg. This product includes two slides, because each UPS needs two units at least.
Rack rail kit
Maximum Weight Capacity:
Quantity Per Pack:
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s