Salicru's BM-R series maintenance bypasses enable the UPS to be completely disconnected without interrupting power supply to the loads. Their use is essential for maintenance and repair work, which, for reasons of safety, requires the elimination of any voltages present in the device. The BM-R series is available in currents of 16, 40 and 63 A, covering UPSs in the 0.7 to 10 kVA power range with single-phase input and output.
The 40 and 63 A models allow switching without passing through zero thanks to an auxiliary contact that communicates them with an SLC TWIN RT2 series UPS and enables them to turn the device on, or not
Maintenance bypass in rack/wall format.
Enables loads to operate during UPS maintenance or replacement.
Simple operation by means of a switch.
Manual UPS-mains and mains-UPS switching.
Easy installation and connection.
Suitable for single-phase devices from 0.7 to 10 kVA.
Inputs and outputs through IEC sockets for 16 A model.
Inputs and outputs through terminals for 40 and 63 A models.
Possibility of transfer from UPS to bypass. (For 40 and 63 A models.)
Switching without passing through zero. (For 40 and 63 A models.)
Telescopic slides for SLC TWIN RT2 / SPS ADVANCE RT2 models (UPSs or battery packs), to be adapted to cabinets with depths between 480mm and 780mm. The maximum weight per equipment of this slides is 60Kg. This product includes two slides, because each UPS needs two units at least.
Rack rail kit
Maximum Weight Capacity:
Quantity Per Pack:
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s