Simple verification tester verifies wiremap and identifies faults with LEDs.
Testing of twisted pair cables for open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs
Easy-to-read fault display
Tone generator for tracing installed cables hidden in walls, floors and ceilings
Remote unit enables one-person testing of installed cables
Whether you're an electrical contractor, a home networking professional, datacom specialist or IT/network manager, the Fluke Networks family of powerful Voice/Data/Voice (VDV) verification and troubleshooting tools will allow you to verify your work while delivering a quality installation.
The MicroMapperTM is a small handheld cable tester which enables network professionals to quickly and easily verify the integrity of Ethernet twisted pair cabling.
The MicroMapper quickly and easily tests twisted pair cabling, giving you visibility of opens, shorts, crossed, reversed and split pairs. Just push the TEST button and MicroMapper will automatically scan all wire pairs for any existing faults in your cable.
MicroMapper's built-in tone generator works with the IntelliTone™ Pro Probe or any other analog probe, allowing you to trace cable through walls, floors, and ceilings.
The MicroMapper also includes a remote unit that allows one person to test installed cabling or patch cords.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s