Simple verification tester verifies wiremap and identifies faults with LEDs.
Testing of twisted pair cables for open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs
Easy-to-read fault display
Tone generator for tracing installed cables hidden in walls, floors and ceilings
Remote unit enables one-person testing of installed cables
Whether you're an electrical contractor, a home networking professional, datacom specialist or IT/network manager, the Fluke Networks family of powerful Voice/Data/Voice (VDV) verification and troubleshooting tools will allow you to verify your work while delivering a quality installation.
The MicroMapperTM is a small handheld cable tester which enables network professionals to quickly and easily verify the integrity of Ethernet twisted pair cabling.
The MicroMapper quickly and easily tests twisted pair cabling, giving you visibility of opens, shorts, crossed, reversed and split pairs. Just push the TEST button and MicroMapper will automatically scan all wire pairs for any existing faults in your cable.
MicroMapper's built-in tone generator works with the IntelliTone™ Pro Probe or any other analog probe, allowing you to trace cable through walls, floors, and ceilings.
The MicroMapper also includes a remote unit that allows one person to test installed cabling or patch cords.
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues