UPS backup battery replacement breathes new life into a Tripp Lite UPS system suffering from expired or weak internal batteries.
Key Features Replacement battery backup for select Tripp Lite AVR550U and AVRX550U UPS systems
Compatible with AVR550U or AVRX550U UPS that shipped with 12V 3.6Ah battery
Carefully screened and certified to restore UPS runtime to original specs
Leakproof internal battery requires no regular maintenance
Ships fully assembled and ready for immediate installation to prevent downtime
1-year limited warranty
Additional Features UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge for Select Tripp Lite UPS Systems
This UPS backup battery replacement is designed for these specific battery-door enabled versions of Tripp Lite AVR550U, AVRX550U, ECO550UPS, ECO650UM, INTERNET550SER, INTERNET550U and INTERNET600U that originally shipped with a 12V 3.6Ah battery inside. It is carefully screened and certified to meet or exceed original runtime specifications. The leakproof, no-maintenance RBC36H comes ready for quick and easy installation in your UPS system. It functions within a wide range of operating temperatures. Reusable packaging allows you to easily send expired batteries to a recycling center.
Typical Applications Replace the aging or expired internal battery in your Tripp Lite AVR550U or AVRX550U UPS system
Package Contents RBC36H UPS Battery Replacement Cartridge
System Requirements Battery door enabled versions of Tripp Lite Tripp Lite AVR550U, AVRX550U, ECO550UPS, ECO650UM, INTERNET550SER, INTERNET550U and INTERNET600U UPS system that originally shipped with a 12V 3.6Ah battery inside
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s