TP-Link AC1200 Wall Plate Dual-Band Wi-Fi Access Point (EAP235-Wall)The TP-Link EAP235-Wall is a wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit wall plate access point which enables multiple users to access the Internet simultaneously, which largely boosts up your network speed of up to 1,200 Mbps. Capable of transmitting in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless band, it provides greater compatibility to connect varieties of devices. With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
TP-Link EAP235-Wall Key Features
Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.
Four Gigabit Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1× uplink + 3× downlink), with one downlink port supporting PoE pass-through to provide power for wired device.
Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends into hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, dormitories and any other environments.
Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU & US standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, and Beamforming technologies.
TP-Link EAP235-Wall - Technical Specifications
- Uplink: 1× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Downlink: 3× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports (One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13 W.)
Physical Security Lock: Yes
Power Supply: 802.3af/802.3at PoE
Power Consumption: 9.8 watts /24.4 watts (PoE Out Included)
Dimensions: 143 × 86 × 20 mm (5.6 × 3.4 × 0.8 in)
Antenna Type: 2 Dual-Band Antennas
- 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
- 5 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
Mounting: Wall Plate Mounting
Wireless FeaturesWireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- 5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps
- 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
- Automatic Channel Assignment
- Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
- Band Steering
- Load Balance
- Rate Limit
- Reboot Schedule
- Wireless Schedule
- Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Captive Portal Authentication
- Access Control
- Wireless Mac Address Filtering
- Wireless Isolation Between Clients
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Local LAN port based VLAN
- Rogue AP Detection
- 802.1X Support
- 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- CE:<20 dBm(2.4 GHz, EIRP), <23 dBm(5 GHz, EIRP)
- FCC:<21 dBm (2.4 GHz), <21 dBm (5 GHz)
ManagementOmada App: Yes
- Omada Cloud-Based Controller
- Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
- Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
- Omada Software Controller
Cloud Access: Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)
Email Alerts: Yes
LED ON/OFF Control: Yes
Management MAC Access Control: Yes
SNMP: v1, v2c
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/Remote Syslog
Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS
L3 Management: Yes
Multi-site Management: Yes
Management VLAN: Yes
OtherCertification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point EAP235-Wall
- Mounting Screw
- Installation Guide
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10
- Operating Temperature: 0–40 ? (32–104 ?)
- Storage Temperature: -40–70 ? (-40–158 ?)
- Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing