Easily turn on/off your appliance form anywhere in the world by a free App. You can also set some customised rules to turn it on/off as you scheduled.
Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
Amazon Echo Voice Control – Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.
Easily Manage Your Home Electronics and Appliances Anytime, Anywhere
The Smart Plugs are easy to set up, and make it even easier to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
Never Leave Things Running
The Smart Plugs give you a peace of mind with the count down timer feature, which automatically switches off the running household appliances (clothes iron and curling iron) if you have set a time limit before.
Compatible with Android, iOS and Amazon Echo
You can pair the Smart Plugs with Amazon Echo for voice control. And the free Kasa app lets you run them from any Android ( 4.1 and higher ) or iOS ( iOS 8 and higher ) smartphone.
Control and Automate without Getting Out of Bed
With a tap on your smartphone, you can easily turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
You’re Always Home
Deter bad guys by setting your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you’re home when you are actually away.
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues