Also used for terminating 237 connection strips. can be used for both UTP and FTP cables.
Complete with removal tool.
Krone Style IDC Punch down Tool
This is the standard UK Europe 2a tool for direct terminating on IDC connection blocks found on data and telecomm outlets.
Also used for terminating 237 connection strips. can be used for both UTP and FTP cables. Complete with removal tool.
Data & Networking structured wiring installation kit
An ideal kit for all Electrical and Datacomms Engineers
The Kit Includes:
Structured Wiring Cable tester
Used for the confirmation of wiring connection status on popular RJ45 based networks Includes a master and remote unit.
IDC Insertion tool
For the commonly used IDC connector system used in structured wiring accessories such as patch panels, data modules, linejacks and junction boxes.
RJ45 Plug Crimp Tool
Make your own patch cords up using this heavy duty hand tool.
Multi Function Network Cable Stripper
Easily strips the outer jacket of CAT5E, CAT6 and CAT6A Data Cables, both UTP and FTP types. Simply adjust the blade to suit using adjustment wheel and Spin the tool around the cable a couple of times using the handy moulded finger ring.
Strips Flat telephone cable
Removable coax cartridge for common types as outlined. No adjustment required
Cable cutter function
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s