When polishing the ferrule of the connector it is essential that the process is kept clean, this ensures accurate and repeatable polishing.
Lint-free tissues are a versatile consumable for many applications. They are mainly used to clean bare fibre as part of the termination or splicing process.
The lint free characteristic allows them to be used for a multitude of other purposes such as cleaning optical equipment and preparing work surfaces.
Super fast absorbency
Can be used dry or with fluid
Removes and absorbs dirt / grease /water / chemicals
Strong non woven material
Material: 44% wood pile tissue & 56% Terylene
Size: 100mm x 100mm
Absorbency rate: 560%
Absorbency speed: 5 seconds
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s