When polishing the ferrule of the connector it is essential that the process is kept clean, this ensures accurate and repeatable polishing.
Lint-free tissues are a versatile consumable for many applications. They are mainly used to clean bare fibre as part of the termination or splicing process.
The lint free characteristic allows them to be used for a multitude of other purposes such as cleaning optical equipment and preparing work surfaces.
Super fast absorbency
Can be used dry or with fluid
Removes and absorbs dirt / grease /water / chemicals
Strong non woven material
Material: 44% wood pile tissue & 56% Terylene
Size: 100mm x 100mm
Absorbency rate: 560%
Absorbency speed: 5 seconds
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues