The Excel Category 7A Screened S/FTP LSOH Cable is designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the ISO, CENELEC and TIA standards. This delivers Class FA link and channel performance supporting all applications detailed and proposed within the standards. This superior performance cable is ETL Component Verified.
Each cable consists of 4 pairs individually wrapped in a covering of high quality, strong, aluminium/polyester foil tape providing an individual screen for each pair. These sub units are then cabled together, with the pairs set to different lay lengths to nsure optimum performance, an overall braid screen is applied to provide further immunity to outside noise and to mitigate any risk of alien cross talk.
Excel Category 7A cables are jacketed in a yellow low smoke zero halogen (LSOH) flame retardant compound. Supplied on 500 metre plywood drums, each cable has a print legend identifying the specification, part code and sequential.
Features: Category 7A compliant
Specified to 1000MHz
Individual foil pairs with overall braid screen
Supplied on 500m reels
Low Smoke Zero Halogen Jacket
High Performance Design
CPR Compliant to Eca
Material & Construction Conductor Materials Cu, bare Size 23 AWG Insulation Materials Foam-Skin-PE Colour Blue/White Orange/White Green/White Brown/White Jacket Materials LSOH (Copolymer, thermoplastic) Diameter Nominal 7.8mm Colour Yellow Construction S/FTP No. of Cores 8 Conductor category Class 1 = Solid Reaction-to-fire class according to EN 13501-6 Eca Category 7A (IEC) Overall screening Braiding Conductor screening Foil
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s