Leverage your existing GPIO contact closures or logic levels into A/C power control with iBoot-IO. A single outlet power switch with I/O control, iBoot-IO allows you to easily integrate remote power control into your existing management system and manage devices remotely.
iBoot-IO is perfect for remote reboot, test automation, environmental control, security access or any remote or automated facilities.
Instant Remote Control From closing a gate on a ranch, to causing an alarm to sound, to managing a boiler room from another building, iBoot-IO gives you the flexibility to monitor and respond to physical alert conditions from wherever you are.
iBoot-IO is easy to install - just attach it to the device you want to control, plug it ino the power outlet and close the control contacts, and you'll gain remote access.
Powerful Features iBoot-IO uses industry standard IEC connections and ships complete with input and output cords for North America. It's available in four versions: default power on, standard for remote reboot applications, and default power off, where a closure is required to turn power on.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s