These cables are manufactured using high quality shielded cat5e cable in yellow, with high quality cat5e RJ45 connectors with the added Neutrik Ethercon Connectors.
The Neutrik Ethercon is an RJ45 cable connector carrier for preassembled RJ45 plugs consists of shell, fixing disk, chuck, bushing and boot. Packed with two cable protection elements for cable diameter either up to 5 mm or 8 mm. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
Attention! Does not intermate with Neutrik CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Features & Benefits
The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
Ethercon Connector Tech Specs
Cable O.D. max. 8mm 0.315'
Insertion force ≤ 20N
Withdrawal force ≤ 20N
Lifetime > 1000 mating cycles
Boot - Polyamide (PA 6)
Shell-Zinc Diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
Shell Plating - Nickel
Strain Relief - Polyacetal (POM)
Temperature Range: -30ºC to +80ºC
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s