APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV 19" Rail Kit 700mm Depth
High quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions.
These rail kits are ideal for mounting rack Easy UPS in a rack. These rail kits can support equipment measuring up to 16.75" (43cm) to 17.7" (45cm) wide.
1. Insert 4 pieces of fixing nuts into the following locations of rail sliders. Be sure fix them firmly. Then, pull apart two ends of rail sliders and place them in a chassis. Be sure the pulling distance meets the depth of rack chassis and place fixing studs to the corresponding holes on supporting columns. For example, if depth of rack chassis is 700mm, please pull the length of rail sliders is 700mm.
2. Use 4 pieces of M6 screws to mount rail sliders into chassis.
3. According to UPS height, put 6 pieces of nuts on proper location.
4. Put UPS with assembled ears on the rail support.
5. Fix the UPS in position with 4 screws.
6. Assembly is complete.
Additional information can be found in the User Guide PDF file