Pre Terminated Multicore Fibre Optic Cables - The pre terminated multi core fibre optic cable is fully tested and protected. Suitable for pulling through cable ducts the pre terminated Multicore fibre optic cables presented on our site also have the added benefit of being sourced from the finest manufacturing companies in the UK.
Please Note: These products are made-to-order and therefore non-returnable.
Reduce on-site installation time by buying a pre-terminated and tested assembly which is fully protected and suitable for pulling through cable ducts. Assembled using quality components and internal/external LSZH Tight Buffered cable this is the perfect solution for all backbone, campus or horizontal fibre optic cabling requirements. Supplied on a cable drum ready for installation.
Features & Benefits
Manufactured in the UK
Reduces on site installation time
Factory terminated and tested
No need to invest in expensive termination tools
Perfect for disaster recovery
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s