Work with anyone, anywhere in the world. See and hear each other as if you are in the same room, with the DX Series for your desktop.
Simplify your work day, use apps, and form real connections with the people you work with, wherever they are. It's collaboration fit for a CEO but priced for everyone.
Cisco DX80 is part of the DX Series desktop line within the Cisco portfolio of collaboration endpoints. It features an easy-to-use touchscreen with all commands onscreen. The DX80 offers everything you need to be productive in one sleek device that eliminates the need for an external monitor and an IP phone on the desk.
Dedicated, always-on 1080p high-definition (HD) video communication system
Extensive Cisco unified communications telephony feature compatibility
23-inch, 16:9 screen for an engaging experience during video calls and processing needs
Multi-touch touchscreen for an elegant and powerful user interface
High-quality audio system for speakerphone
The intelligent audio feature eliminates background noise
Cisco Extension Mobility supports multiple profiles, allowing hot-desking and shared workspaces
Native Cisco AnyConnect VPN makes connecting to the workplace from the home office quick and easy
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues