Cisco Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module
Quickly adapt to market changes. Increase productivity. Improve competitive advantage through speed and innovation. And deliver a rich-media experience across any workspace securely and with the best possible quality.
Features & Benefits:
• Illuminated Buttons
• 16-bit color depth and 320 x 480 effective pixel resolution
• Supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts
• You can articulate the display to match the same angle as the Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8851NR, and 8861 that it is connected to.
• Use the two page buttons to access each page of 14 buttons and provide phone status.
• When Cisco IP Phone models are in power-saving sleep or inactivity mode, the Cisco IP Phone 8800 KEM is also in sleep or inactivity mode
Call coverage is critical for administrative assistants and others who must monitor and manage the status of calls. It requires the ability to instantly determine the status of numerous lines beyond those of the Cisco IP Phone. The Cisco IP Phone 8851/61 Key Expansion Module extends the capabilities of Cisco IP Phone model with additional buttons and a color LCD display. This key expansion module adds 14 physical keys with access to 14 additional keys, using the page keys, for a total of 28 additional keys.
Full specification and details can be found in the Product Datasheet PDF file