APC KVM 2G, LCD Rear Mounting Kit
Manage multiple servers with just one keyboard, monitor and mouse.
NetShelter KVM Switches Features & Benefits
Troubleshoot servers and diagnose problems in lieu of a working operating system with POST and BIOS-level access to servers.
Hot Pluggable Operation
Add or remove servers without having to power off the switch.
Occupies 1U of rack space
Conserve valuable rack space in the data center.
Cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solution that supports multiple platforms, improving flexibility and simplifying future expansion. Please see the user's manual for specific cascading capabilities.
Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux compatible.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s