APC KVM 2G, Enterprise Digital/IP, 2 Remote Users, 1 Local User, 16 ports with Virtual Media
APC 2X1X16 IP KVM with APC 17" Rack LCD and USB VM Server Module Bundle
Essential hardware used to access multiple servers at-the-rack or remotely. Includes: one 2x1x16 IP KVM with VM (KVM2116P), one 17-inch Rack LCD Console (AP5717), eight USB with Virtual Media Server Modules (KVM-USBVM), and one KVM/LCD 1U bracket kit (KVM-LCDMOUNT).
Control user privileges and access rights to protect IT assets from unauthorized individuals.
Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux compatible.
Seamless integration with APC Switched Rack PDU
Remote power management allows remote power on, power off and power cycle, reducing the need for service dispatches.
Status Indicator LED's
Dual Status Indicator - Alerts you to the unit's power status. Green indicates it's ready for use. The Red indicator signals the unit's shutdown to save your automobile battery from draining.
Troubleshoot servers and diagnose problems in lieu of a working operating system with POST and BIOS-level access to servers.
Hot Pluggable Operation
Add or remove servers without having to power off the switch.
Occupies 1U of rack space
Conserve valuable rack space in the data center.
Cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solution that supports multiple platforms, improving flexibility and simplifying future expansion. Please see the user's manual for specific cascading capabilities.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s