The TL-MC1400 14-slot rack-mount chassis is specially designed to accommodate 14 TP-Links media converters for central power supply, saving space and power cables. Moreover, to stabilize the performance and extend the lifetime, two cooling fans are installed internally. Together with MC series Gigabit/Fast Ethernet media converters, TL-MC1400 is the ideal solution for your media conversion network.
14 bays to house up to 14 media converters
Standard 19-inch rack-mountable with, 2U height
Provides hot-swapping of media converters and redundant power supplies
Two cooling fans (internal) mounted at the rear panel for system cooling
Media converter power isolation for electrical isolation from each bay
Offers over-voltage and over-current protections
Easy and quick replacement of converter and power supply
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s