237A 10 Pair Disconnection Strip
Terminal Strips are used to join Multipair Telecom and Data Cables. They can be mounted in either 19" Sub Racks, in various sized Box Connections or Frames. Designation Strips are used to identify individual connections or strips. The 5BSurge Protector snaps in to either 237A or 237B Strips and accepts up to 10 Surge Arrestors.
51A Designation Strip
Krone Style IDC Punch down Tool
This is the standard UK Europe 2a tool for direct terminating on IDC connection blocks found on data and telecomm outlets.
Also used for terminating 237 connection strips. can be used for both UTP and FTP cables. Complete with removal tool.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s