237A 10 Pair Disconnection Strip
Terminal Strips are used to join Multipair Telecom and Data Cables. They can be mounted in either 19" Sub Racks, in various sized Box Connections or Frames. Designation Strips are used to identify individual connections or strips. The 5BSurge Protector snaps in to either 237A or 237B Strips and accepts up to 10 Surge Arrestors.
51A Designation Strip
Krone Style IDC Punch down Tool
This is the standard UK Europe 2a tool for direct terminating on IDC connection blocks found on data and telecomm outlets.
Also used for terminating 237 connection strips. can be used for both UTP and FTP cables. Complete with removal tool.
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues