PH6 is a powerline adapter designed for 3D/HD video streaming and home entertainment sharing. With the latest Homeplug AV2 technology, the PH6 uses existing electrical circuit that can offer a transmission rate of up to 1000Mbps. The plug and play feature frees you from having to set it up. Designed with an integrated power socket, the PH6 will not decrease the number of power sockets in your family.
Ultra-fast internet connection over your existing electrical circuit
With the latest Homeplug AV2 technology, the PH6 provides a transmission rate as high as 1000 Mbps, allowing users to watch 4K HD videos and transfer bulky data over the existing powerline.
Gigabit Ethernet port for fast data transfer
10 times faster than 100 Mbps Ethernet port, its gigabit Ethernet port provides 1000 Mbps LAN connection speed for wired devices, such as TVs, game consoles, set-top boxes, PCs, NAS and printers.
Plug and play, no need setup
Delivered in a paired condition, the units work together as soon as they are cabled and powered on.
Integrated power socket, no power socket goes to waste
Designed with a power socket that allows as high as 16A current, the PH6 can supply power to TV, game console or desktop computer. The built-in noise isolation filter reduces interference from the electrical appliance plugged into the power socket of the PH6.
Power saving mode for 85% less energy consumption
PH6 enters power saving mode when no device is connected to reduce energy consumption by over 85% subject to the operating environment.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s