The AP1200 is a highly secure Dual Frequency WiFi access Point. Enhanced features, including, MIMO spatial multiplexing, ultrafast radio speed, gives the AP1200 unparalleled data throughput capabilities of up to 240Mbps Duplex on 802.11n 2.4GHz and up to 500Mbps Duplex on 802.11ac 5GHz frequencies simultaneously.
The AP1200 can create multiple AP cells, which increases the number of devices able to connect per node and can achieve radio speeds up to 300Mbps and 867Mbps giving a potential bandwidth of 1167Mbps. It is fully integrateable with existing or new network installations were stable long range WiFi is required for connecting laptops, tablets or handheld devices.
Supports Bridging, MESHING, Roaming, PoE and comes with our FREE SilverView Controller Software.
External Dual AP Radio
IEEE 802.11ac compliant and backward compatible with 802.11abgn
Weatherproof - Designed for Outdoor applications
Up to 26dBm 2.4G & 30dBm 5G output power
Data rates of up to 867Mbps in 802.11ac 80 MHz channels
AES Encryption up to 256bit
MIMO with spatial multiplexing
TPC (transmit Power Control)
DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection)
SilverView Monitoring software Controller Included
Surge Protected Radio and PSU
Rugged Mounting Brackets
Quad External 5/7dBi Antenna
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s