Tough aluminium body
Master switch as standard
Cat 6 jack to jack
Individually fused to BS6396
Flat base for table mounting
Adhesive pad option
Short lead to Wieland connector
Sometimes a more cost effective or rugged solution is required, the POD S has individually fused UK power to BS6396 with a short lead to male Wieland equivalent connector allowing multi length power cords. All POD’s include a master switch.
Cat 6 couplers are used to link a front shuttered black RJ45 socket to a RJ45 socket at the back, Cat 6 patch cords are plugged in from the rear of the POD S to the data outlet.
A pair of desktop ‘G’ clamps allow mounting at the desk’s edge or an optional pair of adhesive pads allows mounting anywhere on top of the desktop.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s