Tough aluminium body
Master switch as standard
Cat 6 jack to jack
Individually fused to BS6396
Flat base for table mounting
Adhesive pad option
Short lead to Wieland connector
Sometimes a more cost effective or rugged solution is required, the POD S has individually fused UK power to BS6396 with a short lead to male Wieland equivalent connector allowing multi length power cords. All POD’s include a master switch.
Cat 6 couplers are used to link a front shuttered black RJ45 socket to a RJ45 socket at the back, Cat 6 patch cords are plugged in from the rear of the POD S to the data outlet.
A pair of desktop ‘G’ clamps allow mounting at the desk’s edge or an optional pair of adhesive pads allows mounting anywhere on top of the desktop.
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues