The range of IP 56 rated wall boxes are constructed to comply with different levels of the Ingress Protection Rating Scheme. The boxes in their basic form are supplied unloaded ready for you to install the adapter of your choice. The box can also be pre-loaded complete with your required adapter and simple splice management kit.
Dimensions: (w) 190 x (d) 90 x (h) 240mm
Cable entry: 2 x 20mm gland holes
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s