The MyHopper UMHA-2/4 are computer switches that allow access to two or four computers respectively from one USB keyboard, mouse and monitor. With UMHA-2/A4, you just need a set of microphone and speakers to fully satisfy all your needs. Switching between computers is as easy as pressing the push button or entering hot-key commands from your keyboard. There is no interface card or software to install. MyHopper is independent of the computer operating system.
MyHopper is ready to run right out of the box, and comes with everything you need - the switch and a complete set of cables, just hook them up and begin. By allowing one console to manage all your computers, MyHopper eliminates the expense of extra consoles, space for extra peripherals and the time wasted accessing different computers.
Unique loose-free cables included preventing keyboard or mouse connector from getting loose.
Keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free PC boot up.
Keyboard and mouse are hot pluggable at any time without turning either Myhopper or PCs off.
Space-saving design - all cables are connected to the rear.
Auto scan automatically selects computers sequentially.
Hot-key and push button allow easy computer access.
Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching computers.
Operating system independent, transparent to all applications.
Power-free operation - the Myhopper draws power from the attached PCs.
Supports microphone and speaker (For UMHA-2 & UMHA-4).
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s