The MyHopper UMHA-2/4 are computer switches that allow access to two or four computers respectively from one USB keyboard, mouse and monitor. With UMHA-2/A4, you just need a set of microphone and speakers to fully satisfy all your needs. Switching between computers is as easy as pressing the push button or entering hot-key commands from your keyboard. There is no interface card or software to install. MyHopper is independent of the computer operating system.
MyHopper is ready to run right out of the box, and comes with everything you need - the switch and a complete set of cables, just hook them up and begin. By allowing one console to manage all your computers, MyHopper eliminates the expense of extra consoles, space for extra peripherals and the time wasted accessing different computers.
Unique loose-free cables included preventing keyboard or mouse connector from getting loose.
Keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free PC boot up.
Keyboard and mouse are hot pluggable at any time without turning either Myhopper or PCs off.
Space-saving design - all cables are connected to the rear.
Auto scan automatically selects computers sequentially.
Hot-key and push button allow easy computer access.
Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching computers.
Operating system independent, transparent to all applications.
Power-free operation - the Myhopper draws power from the attached PCs.
Supports microphone and speaker (For UMHA-2 & UMHA-4).
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues