The Comms Express Computer Crash Cart provides a mobile computing platform that can be used in a host of locations from datacentres, computer rooms and offices to factories, hospitals and stores. It’s flexible design accommodates seated or standing operators and can be easily wheeled to the required location.
Features & Benefits
A lightweight mobile computer crash cart that can be used almost anywhere.
Height adjustable and can accommodate both seated and standing users.
Tilting keyboard arm with mouse tray that can be attached to either the left or right hand side.
Safety belt can be adjusted for different sizes of CPU.
Supports CPUs up to 20Kg.
Made from an aluminium alloy which has a neat and artistic appearance.
Has a 75/100 VESA mounting plate that will support monitors up to 6Kg.
Pivots 10° upwards and 25° downwards.
Five wheels (three are lockable)
Height 180cm (71”).
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues