EziBlank® 19" 1RU Brush Panel is designed for retrofitting onto existing server equipment cabinet to seal off existing cable entries. The high quality industrial bristles provide optimal sealing to prevent hot exhaust air from contaminating the cold intake air which could cause undesirable wastage and even performance issue.
With the open-ended design, EziBlank® Brush Panel can be installed directly onto existing cable entries, the 0.2mm fine bristles are effective in sealing around individual or bundle of cables entering or leaving the cabinets.
Engineered and manufactured in Germany with the highest quality of materials and precision, EziBlank® Brush Panel meets the most demanding requirement in mission critical facilities.
EziBlank® 19" 1RU Brush Panel now comes with RackStuds™ tool-free fasterners.
Open-ended design for direct fitting onto existing installations
UL-94 V0 compliant flame retardant plastic that meets the most demanding requirement.
Robust lightweight construction that is strong and flexible.
Reversible mounting orientation to fit existing cable arrangement.
German engineered and produced brush panels with the highest quality materials and precision.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s