EziBlank® 19" 1RU Brush Panel is designed for retrofitting onto existing server equipment cabinet to seal off existing cable entries. The high quality industrial bristles provide optimal sealing to prevent hot exhaust air from contaminating the cold intake air which could cause undesirable wastage and even performance issue.
With the open-ended design, EziBlank® Brush Panel can be installed directly onto existing cable entries, the 0.2mm fine bristles are effective in sealing around individual or bundle of cables entering or leaving the cabinets.
Engineered and manufactured in Germany with the highest quality of materials and precision, EziBlank® Brush Panel meets the most demanding requirement in mission critical facilities.
EziBlank® 19" 1RU Brush Panel now comes with RackStuds™ tool-free fasterners.
Open-ended design for direct fitting onto existing installations
UL-94 V0 compliant flame retardant plastic that meets the most demanding requirement.
Robust lightweight construction that is strong and flexible.
Reversible mounting orientation to fit existing cable arrangement.
German engineered and produced brush panels with the highest quality materials and precision.
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues