APC 8 Port Multi-Platform Analog KVM
Manage multiple servers with just one keyboard, monitor and mouse.
Includes: C13-C14 power cord, Configuration cable, Documentation CD, Firmware upgrade cable, KVM cables not included, NEMA 5-15 power cord, Rack mounting brackets, User manual
Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux compatible.
Troubleshoot servers and diagnose problems in lieu of a working operating system with POST and BIOS-level access to servers.
Hot Pluggable Operation
Add or remove servers without having to power off the switch.
Occupies 1U of rack space
Conserve valuable rack space in the data center.
Cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solution that supports multiple platforms, improving flexibility and simplifying future expansion. Please see the user's manual for specific cascading capabilities.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s