This extremely versatile product supports up to one 24″ monitor with a maximum weight of 17.5 lbs. Not only will this strong and sturdy mount have no trouble holding a VESA certified 75×75 or 100×100 monitors, (fitting the above criteria), it is also very easily adjustable!
Monitor has 360º rotation (meaning landscape, portrait, or anything in-between) and swivel (side to side)
Also included is 20º tilt up to 5º tilt down ensuring maximum user comfort
14.76″ maximum height from the desk to the centre of the mounting head
With the brush of a finger, your monitor can be adjusted max 130 mm up or down
This product uses the classic stand structure base as opposed to clamp or pole/grommet style mounts.
The AMR1S32 is a stand monitor stand with an adjustable height that supports 1 LCD monitor. The classic stand base is a tried and tested mounting method for those wanting to create a more ergonomic and functional environment.
90 Degree Monitor Rotation,
Arm Angle Adjustment, PowerTorque™ Hinge System,
Aluminum Alloy Structure,
Easy Installation and VESA Mounting.
Our LCD/LED monitor stand is an advanced display system providing increased efficiency and productivity. This is through the use of our PowerTorque™ Hinge System, which allows for display rotation, swivel and tilt functions. In addition to these features, the device is also compatible with VESA 100×100/75X75 and suitable for monitor sizes 24” to 32”.
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues