Type: RJ11 (ADSL) Cable
Gender: Male to Male
RJ11 to RJ11
4 Pin Plug
Used to connect an ADSL Modem/Router to the RJ11 port on a microfilter.
To ensure the quality of both the telephony and the ADSL, it is imperative that every piece of telephony equipment must be filtered including telephones, fax machines and even simple tone callers.
This does not mean that every piece of equipment must have a filter, only that every telephone socket that has telephony equipment attached to it must have a Microfilter fitted first.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s