Type: RJ11 (ADSL) Cable
Gender: Male to Male
RJ11 to RJ11
4 Pin Plug
Used to connect an ADSL Modem/Router to the RJ11 port on a microfilter.
To ensure the quality of both the telephony and the ADSL, it is imperative that every piece of telephony equipment must be filtered including telephones, fax machines and even simple tone callers.
This does not mean that every piece of equipment must have a filter, only that every telephone socket that has telephony equipment attached to it must have a Microfilter fitted first.
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues