In today’s high-tech world there is a lot of cable being pulled above drop ceilings. This cable is fragile and expensive.
Snagging cables on the drop ceiling not only ruins the cable but also the ceiling. This creates delays and extra costs. This is now a thing of the past with the Stingray
Simply remove the ceiling tiles and snap the Stingray into the corner of the drop ceiling. You now have a safe and effective area to run your cables through any drop ceiling.
The Stingray protects the cables from becoming tangled within the grid and protects it from twisting and distorting. It even has a slit that runs the length, allowing you to remove the cables from the tool at any time. When you’re finished, simply pull the Stingray’s tail and slide it off the grid.
Features & Benefits
Protects expensive and fragile cables
Protects ceiling from twisting and distorting
Prevents cables from tangling with the ceiling, saving time and labour
Smooth interior creates an almost frictionless cable run
Side slit allows for easy cable removal at any time
Fits standard ceiling grid
Easy to install and remove
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s