Office 365 is the same Office you already know and use every day. And then some. Because Office 365 is powered by the cloud, you can get to your applications and files from virtually anywhere - PC, Mac, and select mobile devices - and they're always up to date. Same goes for updates to features - you get them automatically.
Full Microsoft Office Office 365 Personal enables you to install the latest full desktop version of Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, on 1 PC or Mac, in addition to 1 Windows tablet or iPad — so you can use all the features offline as well as online. You can also install Office on multiple smartphones.
Access across devices With the extra online storage Office 365 Personal provides with OneDrive you always have your important documents and photos with you. And they're always up to date, whether you create, edit, or share them from your PC, Mac, iPad, Windows tablet, or smartphone. Office 365 and OneDrive keep your files in sync across your devices, and with just a click you can share files, even big ones, either by sending someone a link to a file or publishing it to Facebook.
Premium subscription benefits In addition to 20 GB of OneDrive online storage, your subscription includes other services, like 60 Skype minutes per month to call landlines and mobiles in 60+ countries and free tech support. Office 365 services are being improved all the time and you get the latest improvements automatically with your subscription.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s