Reduces the wiring cost of AC power by using standard Cat5e cable to carry both power and data to PoE and PoE+ devices.
Provides both power and data on a single Cat5e cable
Range of 100 meters
Delivers power up to 30 Watts to PoE-powered devices
2 Year Warranty
PoE+/PoE Backwards Compatibility
Supplies power to all IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) and IEEE 802.3af (PoE)-compliant devices, including wireless access points, VoIP phones, and IP cameras.
Model: LAPPI30W Network Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at Ports: 1 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) port, 1 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) port with PoE of 30 Watts LEDs: PWR LED (green) Enclosure Type: Plastic Dimensions (LxWxH): 99 x 68.5 x 33 mm Weight: 149.6 grams (5.28 oz) Power: 100~240V AC, 47~63 Hz, (0.8A max) Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) Storage Temperature: -30°C to 80°C (-22°F to 176°F) Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing Regulatory Compliance: FCC, ISED Canada, UL, CE, RCM Warranty and Support: 2 Year Warranty
LAPPI30W 30W 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ Injector
Quick Install Guide
Warranty Info CD
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s