The HPE 1950 Switch Series is a family of smart web-managed Gigabit switches with 10GbE uplinks, ideal for small business customers needing advanced high-performance connections. The series has 2 standard and 2 PoE+ models, 24- and 48-GbE ports, each with 2 10GBASE-T and 2 10G SFP+ high-bandwidth ports. True stacking of as many as 4 devices allows them to be logically administered as a single entity. The switches support Layer 3 static routing on IPv4 and IPv6. Other advanced features include ACLs, 802.1X, STP, RSTP, and MSTP. Limited lifetime warranty covers unit, fans and power supplies.
- Flexible 10GbE connections-10GBASE-T copper and SFP+ fibre-in an affordable, smart web-managed switch series.
- Four-high stacking can simplify network administration and add resiliency.
- Power over Ethernet models supporting up to 370 Watts total PoE+/PoE power.
- Customised operation using intuitive Web browser-based interface
- Limited lifetime warranty for unit, power, and fans.