Having a reliable network switch on any network is a key component to the system stability and reliability.
The SIL 3208MP-SFP is a reliable, high performance, high specification and cost effective managed industrial Gigabit PoE+ Managed Switch with eight 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports with PoE+ (30w) capabilities and two 100/1000Mbps SFP (fiber) uplink ports. It can be installed by DIN-rail or wall-mounted, allowing users greater flexibility.
The SIL 3208MP-SFP Industrial Gigabit PoE+ Managed Switche is ideal for extending Ethernet over distance via Fibre daisy-chain, whilst eliminating the need for individual power supplies for IP video cameras and wireless access points. The switch has an extended temperature range to enable it to cope with unconditioned outdoor cabinets and industrial environments.
Fully compliant with IEEE802.3af/at standard, providing Power-over-Ethernet over twisted pair cables and comes with Dual Gigabit SFP Slot built in.
8 x 10/100/1000Base-T
2 x 1000Base-FX
IEEE803.af/at compliant PoE+
RJ45 supports auto MDI/MDI-X function
Auto negotiation speed, half/full-duplex
Store and forward
Max table size: 16K
Wide range power design ( 10~58VDC )
Operating temperature (-40 ?C ~ +85 ?C)
Reverse polarity protection
Resettable fuse to protect against overcurrent
EFT protection for power line
Ethernet ESD protection
DIN rail and Wall mounted installation
Dual 48vDC input for power supply redundancy
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues