D-Link Nuclias CONNECT DAP-X2850
AX3600 Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band PoE Access Point
Double Data Points for a limited time
The Wi-Fi 6 ready DAP-X2850 is on hand to provide unbeatable speeds, greatly increased capacity and interference-free coverage throughout businesses, paired with the easy management of Connect.
- Easy to manage with D-Link’s free software-based management solution, Nuclias Connect
- Wi-Fi 6 ready: delivers greater network efficiency and lower latency, with nearly four times the capacity of previous Wi-Fi standards
- MU-MIMO slices through congestion, reducing wait time for all users
- Superior throughput with dual-band Wi-Fi offers high transfer speeds
- Coverage is shared more efficiently over more users with Airtime Fairness
- Band Steering intelligently manages users, pushing them onto the higher radio frequency when possible
- Two LAN ports (2.5 Gbps and 1 Gbps) offer expansive backhaul up to wired network, eliminating bottlenecks at the AP
- Support for Power of Ethernet 802.3at means less wires, for cleaner and easier deployment
- Stay secure with the latest WPA3 Personal & Enterprise wireless encryption
Take a Load Off and Let Your AP do the Hard Work
The DAP-X2810’s Load Balancing feature spreads the workload between two or more Access Points to get optimal resource utilization, throughput, and response time, while Airtime Fairness helps distribute equal amounts of air time to each connected client. Band Steering auto-connects devices such as smartphones and tablets to the higher-capacity 5 GHz band while allowing devices 2.4 GHz-ready to remain. The result is a steady, consistent connection for each user – the perfect balancing act.
- Supports multiple AP modes to ensure performance optimization based on your network’s needs
- MAC Address Filtering and WLAN Partitioning ensure ultimate control of your network’s access
- Captive Portal with industry-standard authentication for enhanced access management
- Works as a standalone AP or as part of a centralized, scalable multidevice deployment
Wi-Fi 6 Hails The End of Slow Business
The DAP-X2810 is empowered with next-generation Wi-Fi 6. Enhanced MU-MIMO with even more uplink and downlink streams serves more devices simultaneously. OFDMA dramatically increases transmission efficiency and 1024-QAM packs even more data, bringing unadulterated speed increases of a searing 25%.
No-Wait Wi-Fi Even at Peak Time with MU-MIMO
Equipped with the latest 802.11ax MU-MIMO technology and 1800 Mbps throughput, delivering exceptional connectivity to more users and devices just got a lot easier. Your network will not balk, even at the busiest of times.
Your Network, Future Proofed
Equipped with a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port, the DAP-X2850 delivers exceptional multi-gigabit performance to support demand for better and faster Wi-Fi. Compatibility with standard 802.3at PoE+ is ideal for flexible deployment. No need to run extra power lines, no added hassle when configuring your hardwiring, and no more cable clutter. Perfect for advanced installations in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
Free Nuclias Connect Remote Centralized Management Software
D-Link’s Nuclias Connect is a centralized management and analytics solution that brings convenience, control, customizability and cost-effective scaling to SMB (small-medium-sized business) networks. It enables network monitoring, management, and device configuration through a single, easy-to-use software interface.
The Beating Heart of Your Network
At the heart of your network is the DNH-100 Wireless Controller, or ‘The Hub’. It centralizes all aspects of your Access Points’ provisioning and management, allowing them to work together as a team. Features such as self-organizing, self-optimizing and self-healing keep the network performing at its peak.
Multi-Mode Makes the Most of your Network Capabilities
In order to achieve optimal network performance, the DAP-2682 has several operational modes tailored to best fit the individual needs of your network. Access Point, Wireless Client, WDS (Wireless Distribution System), and WDS with Access Point modes allow for flexible, customizable deployment whatever your requirements.
Add wireless access to your existing wired network.
Wirelessly connect two separate networks.
WDS with AP
Wirelessly connect two separate networks while also providing wireless access to both networks.
Full specification and details can be found in the PDF file
More from D-Link at Comms Express: D-Link 4G/5G Mobile Wireless | D-Link Nuclias Cloud Wireless Access Points | D-Link Wireless Access Points | D-Link Range Extenders | D-Link Wireless Adapters | D-Link Wireless Nuclias Licenses | D-Link WiFi Routers
If you require any further information on these or any other Aruba Networks products that we stock, please do not hesitate to contact our team who will be only too happy to help.
Until next time…