SmartRack cooling solutions pack powerful cooling into compact footprints. They help prevent equipment problems caused byoverheating and temperature fluctuations.
Close-coupled cooling delivers cold air near the IT heat load to help prevent recirculation of warm air, improve predictability and enable right-sized modular cooling for efficient expansion.
Easily install your SRCOOL33K ductwork using Tripp Lite's SRCEILINGADAPT with pre-tapped duct holes.
Key Features 33,000 BTU (9.7kW) of cooling power with 1/3 less power consumption
Variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve (EEV) enable precision cooling adjustments--no more wasteful, noisy cycling between off and full blast
Soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads
Self-contained, zero-maintenance unit re-humidifies condensate and expels it through the exhaust air stream--no floor drain, water collection tank, external condenser, refrigerant piping, duct work or plumbing required
Includes a standard heavy-duty L6-30P input plug for easy installation - no electrician needed
200-240V AC Input, 50/60 Hz frequency compatibility
This Package Includes (2) Short Duct Brackets
(2) Long Duct Brackets
(2) Ceiling Tiles
(6) Cable Ties
- ?Ruckus releases new version of SmartZone operating system
- Virgin Media expands WiFi network using customer routers
- TP-Link is officially a leading name in ethernet switch sales
- Global data centres to store 915 million terabytes by 2020
- Netgear design recognised with six Red Dot Awards
- New Linksys entry-level tri-band router coming May
- New Netgear ReadyNAS 4U promises class-leading costs
- Netgear fleshes out Orbi range with two new systems
- Cisco helps bring foreign language TV channels to UK viewers
- Web inventor addresses the internet?s biggest issues