Network Closet & Small Server Room
Eaton RE Series IT racks deliver essential protection for critical IT equipment in network closet and small server room applications.
Designed for fast and easy set-up, the RE Series is provided with features IT specialists need in an affordable, ready-to-go enclosure including casters, lockable side panels, step-less rail positioning, U-markings and a grounding kit. A full range of easy-to-use cable management, airflow management and storage accessories are available. Importantly, the RE series provides a foundation for Eaton’s new Intelligent Power Pod™ platform, which includes UPSs, rack PDUs, power management software, service and the IT rack. With this full suite of products, integrator’s can simply install their preferred IT equipment and software and deliver a fully integrated system to their customer.
Standard racks include:
• Fully assembled sturdy rack frame;
• Four infinitely adjustable 19” mounting rails with U-markings;
• Plain top panel with two cover plates for optional airflow or cable management brush inserts;
• Perforated steel or glass front door;
• Split rear doors (800 mm wide models) or single rear door (600 mm wide models);
• Swing handles with key lock;
• Lockable sides, a no-sides version also available;
• Casters and levelling feet;
• Grounding kit;
• 2 years standard warranty.
Eaton RE Series IT Rack