Connect two USB servers per cable to your PRO3 or Quad-Bus KVM Switch with Dual-Port Cabling from up to 12 ft/3.7 m. OmniView Dual-Port Cables simplify cable management and reduce cable bulk by 55% over standard KVM cabling. Belkin's advanced wiring design and coaxial VGA cabling preserve signal integrity from the first to the last server.
General Type: Keyboard / video / mouse (KVM) cable
Technology: Double shielded
Cable Features: Molded Connectivity Connector(s): 2 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male, 2 x 4 pin USB Type A - male
Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x 50 pin D-Sub (DB-50) - male Miscellaneous Manufacturer Selling Program: Belkin B2B Manufacturer Warranty Service & Support: Limited lifetime warranty Compatibility Information Designed For: Belkin OmniView Dual-Rail LCD Console, Titan LCD Rack Console with PRO3, Widescreen Rack Console, Widescreen Rack-Mount Console with PRO3, Belkin OmniView Dual-User PRO3 USB & PS/2 16-Port KVM Switch, USB & PS/2 8-Port KVM Switch, Belkin OmniView ENTERPRISE, Belkin OmniView PRO3 USB & PS/2 16-Port KVM Switch, USB & PS/2 4-Port KVM Switch, USB & PS/2 8-Port KVM Switch
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s