Recently there has been an increased focus on the sustainability of products and companies, with many looking to shop with brands that align with their sustainability goals.
Taking this in stride, Vertiv have been working towards better understanding the environmental footprint of their products and striving towards creating more sustainable solutions in the future.
With their years of experience in the industry, they are in the perfect position to help data centers and telecommunications operators improve their sustainability levels.
Vertiv’s guiding principles to sustainability
- Improve product performance to help customers meet their objectives for water and energy conserving and reducing their carbon footprint
- Implement processes and innovations in their own facilities to conserve water, energy and other resources, and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations to reduce and, where possible, eliminate hazardous waste
- Conduct regular training to ensure employee’s knowledge of updated laws and regulations, pollutions-prevention and waste-minimization practices, and technological developments
- Audit their own operations to confirm compliance with these principles
To make it easy for you to choose products that will help your efforts to reduce your environmental footprint, Vertiv have highlighted them with their Sustainability spotlight seal of approval.
Vertiv’s sustainability spotlight highlights the products that are highly energy and water efficient and controls that help enable the adoption of alternative energy sources.
Our sustainability spotlight product highlight
Vertiv™ VRC-S Edge-Ready Micro Data Center System
The VRC-S Edge Ready Micro System is a pre-integrated, enclosed data center that is designed to be up and running at an Edge application in days. Simplify the process, saving time and hassle with this all-in-one, pre-integrated solution!
- Up to 40% reduction in energy consumption by close-coupling power and cooling in an enclosed rack.
- Pre-integrated design reducing onsite labor up to 80% and delivering factory-level build quality.
- Remote access and management via Vertiv Intelligence Director.
- No need of room modifications, such as vapor barrier or piping installation.
- Improve efficiency utilizing optional Energy Star UPS with Lithium Ion batteries and blanking panels for airflow management.
Buy Vertiv™ VRC-S Edge-Ready Micro Data Center System
This is just a brief look at the VRC-S Edge-Ready Micro Data Center Range Range, if you require more Vertiv equipment for your business, you can check our Vertiv microsite for a wide range of Vertiv products to suit your needs.
More Vertiv Products Available from Comms Express:
Vertiv Data Centre UPS | Vertiv Rack Cooling | Vertiv KVM & Console Drawer Solutions | Vertiv Server Cabinets | Vertiv PDUs | Vertiv UPS