TP-LINK are globally known for their small business networking products and the World’s No.1 provider of WLAN products, with products available in over 120 countries to tens of millions of customers. Committed to intensive research & development, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide award-winning networking products users.
Based on the confidence of tens of millions of customers, TP-LINK is now growing to become one of the most competitive providers of networking products with aspirations to become one of the top 3 networking brands in the world and striving for a larger global market share, while further advancing in the world of networking to better serve our most valued customers with products that make their lives easier.
At Comms, we stock a large range of TP-LINK that covers the simple networking solution from switches, modems and routers to access points, wireless extenders and mobile power devices. View the complete range here.
So what of the great prize we are offering up? Well if you are tired of Wi-Fi “dead zones”? The TP-LINK AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender gives you the answer by connecting to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
Some of its great features include:
• Expand Wi-Fi network for ultimate performance
• Expanded 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
• Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
• Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at gigabit speed
• Intelligent signal light helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
• Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Further information can be found here
The up shot, if your Wi-Fi is weak and you want a hassle-free solution, the TP-LINK Extender is your answer.